Thursday, June 10, 2010

"S'more" Treats for Colin


I've been at school for the past couple of days trying to figure out my summer plans and setting up my house a bit, but before I left I made some brownies for Colin because he'd been bugging me to make them. I used boxed brownie mix that we had in the pantry because we have so much of it that no one ever uses (I prefer to bake from scratch and the rest of my family is lazy...just kidding guys), but I wanted to spice them up a little. I made them into "s'mores" by adding a layer of chocolate chips and then a layer of mini marshmallows when they were right out of the oven, baked them for a few more minutes and topped them off with a graham cracker. They were a little too sweet for my taste, but my family loved them, and Colin said they were exactly what he wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment