Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pound Cake

I've been back and fourth, home and busy for the last couple of weeks, so I've had a little trouble keeping up with baking (but not for lack of wanting to). However, last week I made a pound cake with some friends that I haven't had a chance to post yet.

Elyse has the recipe, so I won't be posting that, but I do have some pictures! The cake turned out good, but not as sweet as we had expected. We also took it out too early so it was really undercooked in the middle, but the warm, gooey batter actually made a really delicious frosting. Mmm...




I didn't think Mikey added enough sugar, so I was a little sad. I'll forgive him though, only cause I like his silly band.



1 comment:

  1. It turned out just fine, even if it was short on sugar (which it wasn't).

    ReplyDelete