Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm back!

This year was one of the most amazing years of my life, and while that didn't leave much time for blogging about my reading or my baking, I wouldn't want anyone to think I wasn't doing either of the two. There was plenty of reading in finishing up my thesis and in some really amazing classes, and even a little bit of fun reading over Christmas and Spring Break. And as for the baking...two words: Cupcake Tuesdays.

Detailing every aspect of this year would take a few months, if not a few years, but I'll leave you with some pictures of some of the best cupcakes that entered 1021A N. St. Peter over the past semester.


Classic Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting



Pina Colada Cupcakes



Easter Chick Cupcakes and Chocolate Pretzel Nests



Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes



"All Request Cupcake Tuesday: the last Tuesday of the semester, more than 100 cupcakes!


I know it was a long hiatus from blogging, but I'm back and ready to bake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment