Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cheesecake Love

I almost never do this, but in all the holiday hoopla yesterday, I never got to take a picture of the wonderful cheesecake desserts I've made over the last couple of days. Nevertheless, I think anyone reading this blog deserves the recipes, at the very least to know that these amazing ideas are out there. A couple of days ago, I made these wonderful cheesecake stuffed cupcakes. Although the cupcakes themselves turned out really good, and I'm definitely not complaining about having a little cheesecake filling leftover, I've still got a lot to learn about frosting with the two-toned frosting. I'm working on it though (and I promise that the lack of pictures of my attempts isn't because of my embarrassment--I'll post some of my next attempt no matter how messy). I also made a cheesecake ball to bring to my cousins' birthday-fourth-of-july barbecue yesterday, which also turned out quite delicious and was beyond easy. I'll definitely be filing this recipe away to use again!

No comments:

Post a Comment