Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stuffed Pancakes

Remember my mention that I had a little bit of the cheesecake filling leftover from the cheesecake stuffed cupcakes I made a couple of days ago? Well, I obviously couldn't let that just go to waste...



I didn't have very much left, but I didn't want to just make one small thing, and it's got raw egg in it, so I wanted to make sure I cooked it at least a little. I quickly (and kind of randomly) came up with the idea to make a sort of stuffed pancake...what a success. I just made my batter as usual (adding lots of cinnamon, my "secret" ingredient). Then, I tried to semi-evenly distribute small drops of the filling around the pancake.


Then I added just another small spoonful batter on top so that I would be cooking the cheesecake inside the cakes rather than letting the filling ever actually touch the pan.


Mmm. I think the result simply reaffirms the obvious: everything is better with cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment