Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wow...


Alright, I read it. You really can't beat $.99 for a Kindle e-book (unless of, course you, get something for free), and I'd been meaning to check it out, so during my last few days in Denver, I read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Since I've read all of Austen's other works, people often ask me if I've read this one, and now I guess at the very least I can say I have (and I attempted to understand this trend). I will say, the title doesn't lie. The plot was literally Pride and Prejudice...and zombies. I won't be rushing to the store to buy Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters or Jane Slayre any time soon, but I will admit that Elizabeth Bennet imagining cutting Lydia's head off was mildly entertaining, and the pictures definitely gave me a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment