Monday, March 26, 2012

Cupcake Recap

I've been very bad about posting lately, even after the big redesign when I thought I'd finally start getting better again. Here I go trying again...no promises, but I'll try!

For a recap on what's been baking around here, it's been cupcakes cupcakes cupcakes still. As I sit here typing this, however, I have to be careful not to drool on my keyboard in want of some simple, warm chocolate chip cookies. It's my lenten resolution, though, to eat a vegan diet on Mondays, and as I cannot be trusted to keep vegan within reaching distance of a bowl of cookie dough, alas, those will have to wait until tomorrow.

That being said, it's taking a good amount of willpower to stay away from the bag of frosting in my fridge that's leftover from these, my most favorite cupcakes...


These, though not as near to my heart in flavor, were also a nice St. Patrick's Day treat and a simple vanilla bean cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment